SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
aimb0b said:
Sorry I don't know much about offsets and such. Would the rims for sale in this post http://www.forumshawaii.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=358092 fit a 03 without any rubbing/brake clearance/sticking out too much issues? TIA
Link doesn't work, IP banned by the administrator or whatever.
You should make sure the offset ranges between 35 and 41. Anything outside that is not recommended.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i guess no go if the offset is 45? Herres the text from the original post. It was off a pontiac solstice.

"5x110 with 45mm offset

The staggered 18" x 8" front and 18" x 9" wide rear gives you an aggressive stance with approximately a 3" lip in the rear

22.3lbs in front and 24.3lbs in rear, these are considered reasonably light for a full mesh cast 18" wheel design.

With this wheel package, we have tested up to 245/45-18 front tires and up to 275/40-18 rear tires with no rubbing issues. "

·
Registered
615 Posts
I believe that the manual says 41mm offset max. But the wheels do look nice on that Sky. However, its a two door spider, I doubt that the wider wheels in the back will look right on a 93SS. Atleast without a body kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts