SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
It means Original Equipment Quality. As good as the genuine saab part at half the cost. I wish they would just tell you what brand though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My best guess is:

Febi-Bilstein part# W0133-1685998

I'v never herd of them but I order the lesser of the two.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Febi is a good brand and usually makes for the manufacturer ( GM or Saab)

You can also get the one from the Caddilac Catera its cheaper and the same

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you buy from eeuroparts I would wait until monday and verify there stock by calling customer service.. I placed an order on the weekend and said would take 1-2 business for them to recieve it. monday will be 3 weeks since I ordered majority of my parts.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Febi is a good brand and usually makes for the manufacturer ( GM or Saab)

You can also get the one from the Caddilac Catera its cheaper and the same
I was trying to find another GM vehicle that used the part. Wish I would have known before I ordered. Car sitting in driveway with coolant drained and hoses disconnected until part arrives. Going to have to get the third car registered/insured just for times like this. Any idea on the Catera year range it fits?

Never mind, fits 97-2001 catera.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you buy from eeuroparts I would wait until monday and verify there stock by calling customer service.. I placed an order on the weekend and said would take 1-2 business for them to recieve it. monday will be 3 weeks since I ordered majority of my parts.
I ordered from eeuroparts but purchased through Ebay, free shipping even though it's under $50. They mush have it on-hand considering it's listed as an auction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts