SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a used Saab wagon pet barrier (the metal one and not the retractable one). While the top mounts are straight forward I can't figure out how the bottom mounts to the rear seat. Any one have an idea or a WIS diagram?

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
The TravAll divider is very similar but the four corner mounts are slightly different. There is a web site called saabdocs which contains original Saab accessory instruction booklets arranged by PN (and language).

The Saab cargo / pet divider instructions are linked below.

http://www.saabdocs.com/English/instructions/400130514gb.pdf

·
Registered
698 Posts
Pretty sure the bottom attachment points go between the seat and the top side seat anchor points where the seats are attached to keep them upright, so you have to fold down the rear seats and slip the end points in there. Then there are thumb wheels at either end to tighten down so the barrier doesn't rattle. A bit hard to describe.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I have the same one Paul and all you have to do is to put the lower brackets around the top seat anchor points. But what I did have to do is to put some black electrical tape around the lower brackets to keep them from rattling.

But to tell you the truth the best dog gate is the mesh retractable one. What I had to do also to keep mine from rattling is to use lock-tite on all of the screws/nuts. On other thing is to tighten the bottom brackets first and then push up on the divider while tightening the top screws.

Hope I explained this where you could have understood it. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NO but whe
I just picked up a used Saab wagon pet barrier (the metal one and not the retractable one). While the top mounts are straight forward I can't figure out how the bottom mounts to the rear seat. Any one have an idea or a WIS diagram?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No I dont know but where did you buy and how much I am having a hell of a time finding one for my2004 9-5 sport wagon ARC, I even went onto AUTOHAUZ and nothing need one to transport my little mna

1 - 8 of 8 Posts