SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rolled down with a few NGs, a 9-5 and an SPG and out of the hundred (plus) or so Saabs that were at the actual show... three were Sport Sedans! I think more SS drivers need to go next year! :eek::cheesy:

Here's a pic!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I bought my 9-3ss from carlisle - and I drove up from manchester - its quite a long way and theres not much up there once you get there (apart from Hadrians's wall and the fantastic views).

Maybe next year. I plan on getting into some serious detailling this summer, so it could be cool.

Love the sun roof - wish I had one - I'd imagine they are colossally expensive to install after market :confused:

*edit* - are we talking carlisle uk here ? ;oops: I note there is a suspiciously sunny sky int he photo ;)

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
He is referring to the show that happened in Pennslyvannia, close to Harrisburg.

I was going to go, but after my business trip to Florida the week prior and a hell of a week at work...I didn't have the slightest energy to make a 16 hr. round trip from Ottawa this weekend. I need this long weekend (up here in Canada) to myself and I think it paid off.

If I had gone, that would have made it 4 9-3ss :)

Paul

1 - 3 of 3 Posts