SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m have a noise under boost/acceleration. It sounds like a card in a bike spoke. Brand new turbo,wastgate.

·
Registered
283 Posts
does it sound like this?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve installed krona downpipe and brand new gaskets. It was making a noise before I installed the downpipe, turbo.

·
Registered
283 Posts
ivatigoal and myself appear to have similiar noise. We havent found cause yet sorry. Managed to rule out a few things. Listen to my video and see if its the same (linkin my last post)

like to ivatigoals post :

·
Registered
283 Posts
main concensus so far is that its not the turbo. I tried smoke test but couldnt find anything at low pressure (<5psi) however it only appears to happen on high(er) boost. At this point I am not prepared to run 10-12psi into my inlet or exhaust to test it for leaks that open at higher pressure as i am worried it will break something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idk how to post the video I have of it, but yeah. It’s definitely the same noise. It’s really irritating.

·
Registered
283 Posts
to post my video I just loaded it on youtube and linked it to the post.
On the plus side.I have had it for a few months and it doesnt seem to be getting worse or effecting anything adversely. I just worry that it might cause damage so drive around at about 70% throttle. love to know what it is though, so i can get on the loud pedal safely:D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts