SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting no action from my Radio (ICM2) ..and No Onstar light flashing from the SID

Is there a fuse I can look for to fix this . or reset the Radio ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no onstar

wtfwill said:
oddly enough after almost a year of ownership, the "no onstar" thing has also lit up on my SID. strange..

Agred..mine used to stay lit when the RADIO was working -

NOW - Radio not working - cant do anything ,,screen is BLACK as its getting no power or something is jaming it -
Steering whell controlls DONT WORK EITHER and SID flashes -no onstar- continus ..

Any thoughts on how to reset my Radio - DO I need a Code or something ??
Mechanic had removed battery cable - no it RADIO wont work IS IT LOCKED ??

Is there a way to check

·
Registered
138 Posts
Cars older than 2006 MY with ONSTAR will not work after Jan 1 2008. Maybe they are starting early?
Analog-to-Digital Transition

In November 2002, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) ruled that cellular carriers would no longer be required to support the analog cellular network as of early 2008.

Currently, OnStar relies on the analog and digital cellular networks. OnStar wants to make you aware of the FCC ruling, and we want to assure you that, if you have an analog-only system, your OnStar system will continue to be functional until January 1, 2008.

Beginning January 1, 2008, however, OnStar services in the U.S. and Canada will be available only through equipment that operates on the digital network. OnStar subscribers with affected equipment will be contacted with additional information well in advance of January 1, 2008.

Please note: 2006-model-year vehicles and newer are not affected by this change. If you have an earlier model-year vehicle, click here for Frequently Asked Questions, including system limitations and details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts