SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as some of you might know my big t28 started to smoke and spool really loudly. i was thinking i was going to go 234 and a gt of some sort (3071 or 3076) and follow in john z's footsteps but looks like plans have changed. im yanking out the t28 this weekend and sending it off to be rebuilt and put back on my 9-3. after that, i think im going to get a snowperformace kit and the 6 point subframe brace, new tranny, and then im done with the saab for a wile. i still like it, i just think it has enough power for the fwd and marginal chassis. im not hateing on ng's og9-3, just after hearing from people like mike saunders about how huge power is just a little too much for them to handel. now for the new money pit lol!!! yesterday we picked up a 1990 audi 200 with the MC turbo motor and a 5 speed that was in an accident. tomorrow were picking up a nice 4000 quattro to put it in. we already got the i-5 out of the 200 to start building it. its the MC so its only a 10vt (the 20vt's are better) but i guess you can take the N/A head off a 20v and put in on the MC and have your self a gettho 20vt. im not sure about all the legistics but we have a new tech thats and audi genius and has built many MC's and AAN's so im gong to trust him lol! ill try and get some pics up this weekend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts