SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one had the problem of not being able to get heat on the floor?

i hope this isnt a bad heater box, because i know to replace that it will cose 23 hours of labour!

·
Registered
162 Posts
hold auto and off buttons simultaneously an ACC to check for faults. this will set the unit on a diagnostic which takes a few minutes you will see a 0 at the left ahnd side untill this is complete hopefully it will remain 0 and recalibrate your unit before switching on as normal however if you have a number at the left hand side this tell how many faults were found and the number on the right hand side between 1 and 21 tells the fault code.

I have 1____14 shown telling I have 1 fault which is 14 the distribution stepper motor isn't working so I cannot change which vents the air is getting to. I can move this manually by moving the a rod just behind the carpet to the left of the centre console about level with the ACC unit, however Iam hoping to sort out the motor soon.
If you run a search on ACC you should be able to find the list of fault codes from previous threads

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you solved your heater/ACC problem? If so, would you detail the reapir process?

I get air only from the defrost vents. No dash vent or floor vent circulation.

Most of the time, when I do the Auto/off step all I see is a zero on the left side of the screen, but once in a while i get a 1 --- 8. The temperature coming out of the defroster vent is about what I want, but with winter almost here, no floor heat is not an option.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts