SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi although this is my first post on this site. This site for has helped me so much for quite some time now reading everyones advice. I am not sure if the solution to my problem is found somewhere else on this so if it is feel free to direct me to the thread otherwise maybe you guys can help me out.

I have a 2002 Saab 95 2.3 turbo manual transmission.

My car does not crank or anything. After moving the shifter a few times in different gears is starts right up. I changed the starter and it didn't solve anything and the battery is good. Once it starts it runs great. Before discovering I could move the shifter into different gears then it would start, I would have to turn the ignition a bunch of times before it turned on. Just started doing this within the past couple months.

If any of you guys have had this problem of know what the problem I would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
You could hit "Edit" then the delete option but the delete is only available for a period of time after a post. Or just edit the question part out but who knows, someone may pick up on it.

Not to worry, we aren't grading your posts. Yet :eek::cheesy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts