SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my 9-5 back from the shop today with a fresh trans in it and I go to hit the brakes and the pedal falls all the way to the floor and there is no assist to the brakes at all. I am wondering if it's possible that the shop forgot to reconnect something after the work, and if so any ideas what.My brakes were 100% prior to going to the shop, so I'm hoping maybe its a vacuum hose or something like that I can just put back in place. Any ideas would be great, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Sorry, but what are you doing??? :eek:

Either put it on a tow truck and send it back or call the shop and have them send a tow truck and take it back.
It is their's to fix ... make them do it. :roll:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I'm doing is looking for a simple fix to check for before I call a tow truck to have the car towed over an hour away, there's no point in towing it that far if it's something simple like a vacuum hose. They didn't do any work on the brakes, so this is likely the case. It would save me the time and hassle to do it myself in such a case. :roll:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.