SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard that there would be no Aero model for 2006. A 2006 9-5 can be equipped to the equvialent of Aero version but there will be no official Aero and no Aero badge on the trunk :evil:

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Then what's the point of having the 9-5 if you don't get the aero badge? :confused:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
chico_85 said:
Just heard that there would be no Aero model for 2006. A 2006 9-5 can be equipped to the equvialent of Aero version but there will be no official Aero and no Aero badge on the trunk :evil:
Is this just a US market thing, as I know that there is definately to be a MY06 Aero for the UK and Europe.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Raven18940 said:
Then what's the point of having the 9-5 if you don't get the aero badge? :confused:
Oh I so wanna race you :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Chris 9-5 said:
Oh I so wanna race you :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Well come on over and we'll go. ;)

I wanna put 50 on Chris as well.

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
Having been in Chris' puny little 2.0lpt i'll put my house/car/cat on it. Its totally/obscenely fast. :cool:

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
Maybe you guys can get a group rate on the ferry. :p

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The Aero badge can be your first mod! Yea it's not an Aero, but it looks better than "Powered by Vietnam" or "VTEC Inside" :lol:

G

·
The 06 9-5s will have a 2.3T with 260 hp. An optional Sports Package will add the cosmetic touches of the Aero, but all will have the Aero engine plus 10 extra hp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts