SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully you fellas can help me out here! I tore apart all the stepper motors and replaced a stop arm on the drivers side. I had a 08 code and a 12 code. Cleaned, lubed, and replaced what i needed to. Run the diagnostic on the ACC panel and BEHOLD! No codes finally........but......if i have the AC on its nice and cold out of the passenger but heat comes out of drivers.....WTF. So I am at a loss of what the issue is. Can any of you fine Saab lovers help a guy out?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Having done this 3 times on different cars I am thinking that you have not put the left side stop arm on correctly or your stepper motor gears need to be tapped in a bit more firmly into the housing. You will have to remove it again. Next time remind yourself to test it before you put it all back together unless you are smarter than me and have not put it all back together yet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, actually I did not put any of the underside of the dash back on yet!:cheesy:As soon as i tested it and it was still not working properly I left it be. So i suppose i will get under there again today and disassemble things again, checking motor/gear alignment. I have taken it all apart a few times so getting quite good at it! ha Thanks, i hope it works!;ol;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts