SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4539492442 on ebay. I'm not a huge fan of NGs but I like this one. I have never seen it with wheels like this and it looks great. Wish I had the scratch to afford it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
It looks nice and clean except for the drivers side carpet its' only flaw. Paint is in very nice shape as well as the rest of the interior. Very cool wheels they really "make" the look of the car. I like the Burgundy on this one. The wind deflector adds something to the look too. All in all a very sharp looking Saab.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Its a 1997 900 Talladega edition!

With the lower spoiler, black two tone leather door panels, black carpet with Beige seats and the aero like wheels!

Good looking car!

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mr.pengiun19 said:
Its a 1997 900 Talladega edition!

With the lower spoiler, black two tone leather door panels, black carpet with Beige seats and the aero like wheels!

Good looking car!
So that's the Talladega! I have never seen one before. That body kit makes the car. I wish all NGs had it.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Do all Tale's have the body color spoiler? Oh, and this guy should adjust his park brake lever. Or the new owner.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yes, that lower body color spoiler is part of the talladega package!

Its a cool spoiler, but it makes changing a fog light bulb into a big affair! :lol:

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
stromer said:
Do all Tale's have the body color spoiler?
They have two actually. The rear spoiler and the front lip spoiler are both body color. No other NG900 or 9-3 ever had a painted rear spoiler, except for the Aero and Viggen. it figures now that my Talladega has Viggen bumpers I'm starting to like the slightly sleeker look of the NG900, and of course I didn't get jack for my Super Aero wheels on eBay! :evil:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
This isnt a Talla. It doesnt even have a rear spoiler. At closer look you will also notice that the front lip of the car is still black. Its jsut a simple S model.

Edit: I thought the posted picture was of the formentioned ebay listing. On further investagation I was way off.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
benji9k said:
Very nice looking. I'll have to show my sister, she's in the market for a new car. I need to get her into something nice, safe and European.
As far as safety goes, the NG900 - although safer than most cars - is lower on the rank among Saabs.

IMHO, go for a very similar early model 9-3 instead. Should cost very little more, yet be improved a bit.

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mattlach said:
As far as safety goes, the NG900 - although safer than most cars - is lower on the rank among Saabs.

IMHO, go for a very similar early model 9-3 instead. Should cost very little more, yet be improved a bit.
Meh,

I still would take a classic 900 Turbo over both of them (well, maybe not a Viggen 5-door:)).

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mattlach said:

As long as it's safer than a Lebaron Convertible:

Yes, she's ok. Only God knows how she survived.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
benji9k said:
As long as it's safer than a Lebaron Convertible:

Yes, she's ok. Only God knows how she survived.
Jesus.. Rollover? (not qyuite sure you you'd roll a car with that low center of mass, but I'm sure its possible)

haha So this is why she is "in the market for a enw car"? :p

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
ouch!!!!! glad to hear she's okay though.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Mattlach said:
Jesus.. Rollover? (not qyuite sure you you'd roll a car with that low center of mass, but I'm sure its possible)

haha So this is why she is "in the market for a enw car"? :p
Yep, not to jack this thread, I started a new one here.

We're all glad she's ok.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts