SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
I got new control arms and trailing arms for my 97ng900 they didn't come with bolts -_-... one bolt in my old one is f*cked. I need just one bolt. the bolt that holds the control arm to trailing arm. If anyone has one or knows where i can get one or the set let me know.
thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
just call the dealer, doesn't need to be close to you, they will ship I needed the bolts that hold the trailing/stanction arm to the chassis and they were $4 from the dealer (pretty substantial bolts) and they shipped them to me and I had them in 3 days. The part number for the bolt you are looking for if it is the T55 bolt that holds the stanction to the lower control arm is 4645156. Or you could upgrade the bushings and use the upgrade bolts from genuine saab if you have 16+ inch wheels.

·
Registered
18,925 Posts
Yep. List price is $45.

You might try Chuck and Eddies. They are in CT. Don't know how far that is for you. http://www.chuckandeddies.com/. Call ahead, they don't always have Saabs in stock.

Might have to go by for a part that small... don't mention to them dwhat it costs at the dealer :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts