I have several NG900 SID2s that I have gone through, tested all functions, replaced any bad bulbs, and verified that everything works correctly, i.e., clock, buttons, speaker, etc. All have between 95-100% good pixels. If there are any bad pixels, it is only 1 or 2 here or there. Most are 100%. These are hard to find in working condition. 99% of the ones on Ebay are untested, and you have no way of knowing what you will get. The most common issues with these are missing pixels, bulbs out, and speakers that quit working (no more turn signal sound or chime). Some of these have brand new speakers in them. $50 each incl. shipping to continental U.S.

Disclaimer: These are 25+ year old electronic parts. They may work for years, or may crap out after a month. That I cannot guarantee. In my three NG900s, I haven't had to change one of these out in at least 5 years.

Send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Prefer to hear from legitimate SaabCentral members. If it's a gmail address and you aren't a member, I probably won't reply. Thanks.

John Thompson (jotzgr)