SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. been reading the forums for the past week. i have a 02 95 arc v6 and have so far gotten the high flow intake and the forged piston diverter with new silicons. im not sure on whats next since i have a v6 i heard the 3" down pipe that genuine saab offers wont work.. is the bsd stage 2 in my sights? or an exhaust.. what do you guys think

·
Registered
69 Posts
BSR does not offer a stage II for the 3.0, per se.

Nordic offers a stage I & II for the 3.0. The Stage I is just a tune, and the Stage II adds an exhaust. Not quite sure if the software is actually any different between stage I & II but from what I hear they are "usually" the same?

If you had your heart set on BSR (for the obvious benefits of being able to have the PPC switch back and forth), that begs the question of whether a BSR stage I, plus an exhaust would yield the same performance benefits as the Nordic stage II kit. I'd be interested in knowing definitively whether the Stage I & II software are the same?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
question. would the new ecu mean less miles per gallon? also does anyone know howmuch gas you loose using sport

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
ctronco said:
question. would the new ecu mean less miles per gallon? also does anyone know howmuch gas you loose using sport
Every ECU upgrade i have done has increased efficiency and mpg (after the wow effec that is ;) )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts