SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
ApolloBoy said:
There won't be a next-gen 9-7x.
God bless you:cheesy: Let's keep one misfortune at the time.

Ta-ta, j.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I recall reading-from a number of sources--that when GM ends the gmt360 in the next 2-3 years, some models will be discontinued (due to excessive cross-platforming - this was quoted from Jay Spenchian) and the 9-7x will not share the platform of the SUVs that remain. It won't be exclusive to Saab--I just forget the platform name that the next 9-7x, etc will use. I'll post the links if I can find them.

A

·
0 Posts
boomerbman said:
I recall reading-from a number of sources--that when GM ends the gmt360 in the next 2-3 years, some models will be discontinued (due to excessive cross-platforming - this was quoted from Jay Spenchian) and the 9-7x will not share the platform of the SUVs that remain. It won't be exclusive to Saab--I just forget the platform name that the next 9-7x, etc will use. I'll post the links if I can find them.
I remember reading an article that said the same thing, and that there would only be Chevy and GMC variants of the 360, meaning the Buick Rainier and Isuzu Ascender would be dropped, as well as the Saab, although it said Saab was having second thoughts about discontinuing the 9-7x so soon. I guess they're waiting to see what kind of reception the current model gets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts