SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

After years of occasionaly visiting this forum, I finally signed in :) I bought my first Saab, a 1991 SPG 900 convertible in 2006 and used it daily for 2 years, but with the birth of my 2nd children, I needed a more recent and bigger car, so I sold the 900 and bought a Mk1 9-5 aero. I replaced it a few years later with my actual car, a 2001 9-5 "limited edition" (a 185 HP with aero body and suspensions). And since I missed my ex 900, I also bought a 1986 SPG 900...
I'm also a member (and moderator) of a french Saab forum (http://forum.saabsportclub.com/) and very glad to join this forum. Please forgive my english, it's not as good as it should...

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
Minä en ymmärrä tuosta yhtään mitään, joten voisitteko vaihtaa kielen englanniksi?

·
Registered
9.3 1.8T SW FWD late 2006
13 Posts
Mutta anteeksi, toisaalta, suomen kieli on minusta todella kaunis. Toivotan sinulle hyvää sunnuntaia. Ystävällisiä terveisiä Ranskasta.

·
Registered
8,087 Posts
You are welcome. Please continue with english, because then (I hope) everyone knows what we are talking.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Etais pas sur que tu repondrais ca tout cela ne date pas d'hier!
De quel coin es tu?
Let's continue in english, indeed :) I'm from Neuilly (west of Paris). I must admit I don't come here very often, but I was notified of your message... I'm more adept of a french forum, Saabsportclub.

·
Registered
9.3 1.8T SW FWD late 2006
13 Posts
Ok I see
I use to live there some years ago.
I am in Britanny now.
I will take a look at Saabsportclub.
See you there may be!
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts