SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a first time Saab owner (2003 Saab 9-3 Linear). Car has only one prob left. Other sid display messages/ probs fixed by sportscarservice.com in Wilmington DE. Very smart mechs compared to local dealer and less expensive too.

System doesn't recognize a CD disc in the player ("no disc" on display). Has anyone had this prob? It's a 1 disc player under the radio. Would the radio be bad for not recognizing the disc or maybe the player is just shot? Or maybe I'm just not doing something right (I hope). It does not have the 6 disc changer in trunk. Does the radio and/or disc player have to be divorced/ remarried? I'm thinking "used" here...

Otherwise, I love the way this car drives- wow. Really digging it. Great site here too with useful info.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
is the CD an MP3 disc you ripped on a PC? sometimes my player (6 disc in-dash) will do this with mp3 discs. i assume it plays "normal" cds fine?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I myself have a 03 Linear that I've had for almost 2 years now, and my cd player has yet to work.... :cry: I dont know what the problem is but I dont want to bring it to the dealership to find out either. But I put cd's in mine and it doesnt play, doesnt read, does nothing actually so I'm curious on this problem myself?? I think I might just go with an after-market depending

1 - 4 of 4 Posts