SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I took the plunge and sold my motorcycle for a lower mileage 97 900 SE in Monte Carlo yellow. It’s my favorite color and I’ve always wanted a Saab convertible so I bought this one. I’m happy with it thus far and am looking to learn a lot from you fine folks and the search function.

I did see the Carlisle meet is coming up this week, so I may try to drive over on Saturday. I’ve included a couple of photos of the new toy.

BH

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 Saab 9-5 Aero Sedan '98 corolla until my 9-5's engine is finished:'~((
118 Posts
Nice car! I'm in SE PA, 19475.
My 9-5 is still under repair getting an engine rebuild. I'll definitely be doing Carlisle next year! Feel free to PM if you want to try to do a mini saab meet or need anything!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Howdy, I have a 97 SE vert too. I'm moving to PA this summer.

I've been rebuilding the whole front end this week because a busted spring turned into a rust nightmare here in New Hampshire due to low mileage and the thing just rotting (undercarriage is nice though).

How many miles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice car! I'm in SE PA, 19475.
My 9-5 is still under repair getting an engine rebuild. I'll definitely be doing Carlisle next year! Feel free to PM if you want to try to do a mini saab meet or need anything!
Cool - will do. Thinking of heading to a junk yard soon to see if I can find some minor trim pieces and a center console as mine is broken at the rear. Would also love to find one of the partial wooden steering wheels.

I’m in the Coatesville area, so you aren’t too far from me. Used to ride my motorcycle in that general area on nice days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts