SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 9-3 SE vert, 2006 9-3 Arc vert
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to introduce myself, Liz, from New Hampshire USA and I have only been a Saab owner for a few days but I can't say I've ever been happier! These cars make driving so much more enjoyable! Except for the fact I'm terrified someone is gonna hurt my new baby! Other family members have owned Saabs and the safety was the first thing I always thought of about them, never realized all the other benny's they have! I love all the little things like the fact I don't have to keep adjusting the heat to stay warm! Last spring I drove my first Saab convertible at an auction and I was like a little kid the rest of the day, but when it came time to buy the price got a little higher than what I had so I fugured, "well, when I make it big, I'm getting one of those!" Who'da thunk it would happen so soon! When I pulled onto the lot where it was, I knew I was done car shopping.

But ok, sorry to ramble! Thanks to everyone here that has helped me so far, and just a warning there will be more questions, if you all don't mind? Remember, I was a Saab virgin until now! LOL So please be patient with me. BUT, I do know a thing or 2 about cars in general(imports not so much) so please don't treat me like a "girl", thats all I ask. I grew up with older brothers and my Dad worked on and owned coach buses.

Thanks again and happy SAFE driving!!

Liz

ps-how do I add a pic to my profile? The ones people have under their names?
;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have the 04 with same color... and absolutely love the car. The safety rating and usable back seat are a huge plusses in a 'vert.

Check the threads on rear seat windscreens. Up in NH you'll need one to extend the open top season. :cool:

·
Registered
2003 9-3 SE vert, 2006 9-3 Arc vert
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!! And congrats to everyone else on their recent purchases as well:D

I will definately check out that thread, i'm always eager for summer but now more than ever!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts