SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know, the usual reply to this sort of inquiry is "do a search, dummy!" :nono;, well, I have and the amount of posts (including the "infamous damn stereo" thread) on this subject are huge and it's almost impossible to find a concise answer to this simple question:

Is the 150-7 stereo upgrade (to 300-12 I think??) available from Saab? What's the part no.? Anybody have one and like it?

Thanks in advance!:cheesy:

·
Registered
353 Posts
If you do some searching, you will find out that upgrading to the 300W system is daft. Do not waste your money.

You can have an excellent system, for similar or less money, by following Saba's instructions. The link to Saba's site is located in Tech.Help here in SAABCentral.

·
Registered
846 Posts
finwake said:
If you do some searching, you will find out that upgrading to the 300W system is daft. Do not waste your money.

You can have an excellent system, for similar or less money, by following Saba's instructions. The link to Saba's site is located in Tech.Help here in SAABCentral.

Ditto - check out Saba's site before you move forward on any upgrade for the 7-150 system. I did a quick search on eBay the other day for all the equipment Saba had listed for the 7-150 upgrade on his site - could be found for as little as $145, and easily found for around $200

compare that against the Saab upgrade thats up and over $500 for less performance and the choice is a no-brainer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts