SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke down and purchased new wheels and tires tonight. 18" ASAs with Yoko Aw4s. I will try to take some better pictures tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Man those are sweet *** sweet diabetic!!! Very nice look with your SC...good choice, mind if we ask what you paid or would that be cliche?

D

I took a second look and it looks even better. Get a nice backdrop and get some nice pics. The car looks GREAT! Makes me want a combi next...down the road ofcourse!:cool:

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Ooooooooooh....:cool:

How's the ride?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Nice looking wheels. Really matches the dark tint too. Congrata and of course we will be here waiting for more pics! :cool:

·
Registered
485 Posts
very nice upgrade.:D

but one question........the color of the tires is a bit odd.....or am i the only one that sees that?

i have seen many tires and this color
(unless u drove somewhere with bad and ashy tarmac)
indicates a very bad storage of the tire shortening its tread life.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
greekfragma said:

but one question........the color of the tires is a bit odd.....or am i the only one that sees that?

I did realize the color of the tires, but maybe because they are brand new? Or the addition of the flash made things worse :confused:

·
Registered
485 Posts
well if u look more carefully the flash cant affect both sides of the tire.......at the pics u see the whole tires...both side and touching to ground surface have the same color.

but let the owner tell us a bit more about it.:)

(plz give a photo with tires after a fast wash):cheesy:

·
Registered
99 Posts
greekfragma said:

It's because the tires are new - nothing a wash and some tire shine stuff won't fix

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
mind if we ask what you paid or would that be cliche?

I paid just under $1500 for the wheels, tires, mount/balance and road hazard. The place matched Tire Rack prices and threw in full wheel alignment.

As far as the color, they are brand new tires. I did not have a chance to wash them yet. Hope to wash it this weekend and get new pics.

Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ooooooooooh....:cool:

How's the ride?
So far so good, I notice it is a bit harder ride than the Conti's but it corners much better. I was showing my wife last night some of the cornering techniques I learned at Aero Academy :cheesy: She reminded me we weren't on a track :nono;

1 - 16 of 16 Posts