SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah i really like the black rims on a black car. i have a 97 saab 2.0turbo and was about to get those exact ones until money ran out.:evil: :evil: but i'm back up and saving.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah mine's black. With their "view on vehicle" thing it looks good, but then again thats just a picture with the rims pasted on it. But I'm thinking about getting them soon.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have ASA JH8 black in 17x7.5, and they look AWESOME on my car, a million million times better than the stock 15" alloys. Now if only I had some new springs/shocks to fix that fender gap...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Optional Rear Fitment?

What does the "Rear Fitment" actually mean? I know that it's for the rear wheels, but what is the real difference? It says optional and it would be special order. The cost is the same, but it would not ship right away, so is it really needed, or recommended that I would order 2 normal and 2 rear, or could it all just be the normal rims?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice choice.

I've been eyeing a set of spoked alloys like the MSW-Type 15 wheel on that same page. They are similar to the straight, flat spoked wheels on BMWs and VWs, though I think I'd paint them satin-black or maybe dark metallic-charcoal leaving just the rim's edge left silver. I have an all-black NG900SEt convertible and the factory triple-axe wheels with the large plastic caps is too-much silver.

I just painted my new grille satin-black and it looks much better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts