SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the wheels put on today miro 111s 19s in a 235/35/19 tire Yes I know the car needs to be dropped whats a good set of coil overs?

·
Super Moderator
18,785 Posts
hawt

fortune makes good coils

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup they are drilled to the 5x110 lug pattern so in running the factory lug bolts. Yeah next year im going to do coils.

·
Super Moderator
9,234 Posts
So how does that work? Did you order blanks and then have them drilled? Or were they 5x112s and then you had them redrilled?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey sorry for the late response don't come on often. I ordered the wheels from mike guru on Fb he owns a swedish car shop out in cali. The wheels he has come from Miro drilled to the lug pattern for the Saabs lug pattern.

·
Super Moderator
9,234 Posts
Hey sorry for the late response don't come on often. I ordered the wheels from mike guru on Fb he owns a swedish car shop out in cali. The wheels he has come from Miro drilled to the lug pattern for the Saabs lug pattern.
Gotcha. That's where I got my 112's from too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
swedespeed7
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing