SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Care Help

First I would like to thank all of the members with all your help so far, but here are a few more questios I have.
1)I have a few rust stops all over my car. What would be the best way of going about removing the spot then getting some touch up paint. My car is black by the way.
2)I also have a few scratches on the body that look like they only took off the clear coat of paint on the car. By that I mean you can't see the metal of the door, they're just ltitle surface scratches. Is there a way to remove these? If so how and what products will I need.
3)The previous owner's dog practically live din this car. I got all the hair and dander out (or as much as I could), what would be the best way to clean my seats? I wa susing a spray on foam called "Tough Stuff". It works well, but I would like to know if there is anything better
4)Becuase of the dog, the car also SMELLS like dog as well, if there someone that will make my car smell better?

I may add more when I think of it...

Thanks so much in advance, this is the best place to be for a new Saab owner!

Tom =]

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
There are detailing forums that can more easily handle the animal, its dander, smell, and hair..

Also the rust.
We use POR-15, but I use Extend on an annual basis - some car rust begins at "birth".. Undercoat is a great coverup and breeder of rust..
Why some cars rust and rust where they do , to me is a mystery...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts