SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Toy

After running around in a sierra and AX I've been having a bad case of saab withdrawl so thought I'd buy this - a nice '89 T16S :D

Not perfect, the brake lights keep sticking on and it needs a new wheel bearing but pretty good otherwise... Should do till I get another 99 ;)

·
Banned
1,702 Posts
That puts mine to shame. Will not be posting any pictures of mine until I get it sorted out. Needs a total respray pretty much so don't hold your breath!

The 99 going for its MOT later this week so all things being well will run that for a couple of months and spend a bit of time on the 900. Need to sort out the brakes on the 99 though as I think one of the handbrake shoes is not fully releasing, was nearly on fire yesterday morning!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bawheid said:
Thats a cracker!

Ive always had a thing for white cars (most folk dont understand)

Looks very tidy gotta love aero wheels just put a set on the T16.
Yep I suppose it's the 'wrong' colour for a T16S but I think it looks the dogs doodahs! :cool:

·
Registered
569 Posts
beautiful car. apparently you don't really wanna say what you paid for her, or else you would have already ;) anyway, nice purchase, i know many people who look FOREVER before finding a car like that...

·
Registered
241 Posts
My little 85 T16 Sedan is white and I love the way it looks. Not a lot of cars can pull off white. It makes a nice contrast with the black trim. My avatar is how I see it - reality is a little different. Sometime in the next year, I will get it all straight and post pictures.

That's one nice lookin' car at the top of this thread! Nice for a little runabout - that I'd give my left arm for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts