SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am going to be undertaking a build.

98 900s b234i, 4 door hatch is the chassis (gold)

99 9-3 se 2.0t is the donor car

I am looking for some 147mm conrods to build out the 2.3, lower miles around 100k on it, taking the t5 harness, sensors, ecu and turbo setup out of the '99 Looking for a 19t out of a volvo for a turbo, I am assembling a 3" stainless exhaust, have a 3" high flow cat, 10' lengths of the tube are like $110 and a shop down the street will bend it all up for about $400, going with a 4 bar vw/audi 20mm fpr, going to sister the pumps out of both cars. Looking for recomendations for injectors and a place to get the conrods, prices i have seen are around $700-875 so i may be looking for a u pull it 9000 donor for that too. Can I use the pistons out of the 2.0 and who knows about the compression ratios, any advice will be much appreciated. Located in Pennsylvania.

Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to rebuild the engine regardless of what goes in and from what I have read, between the two cars I am just missing the connecting rods' the pistons are questionable until I find a definite yes or no, once they are out I'll post the wrist pin location. Also is there a down side to leaving the na exhaust cam in, I know the turbo guys prefer the n/a intake cam for the higher lift but I haven't found anything on the exhaust. I will look in the Haynes and see if it's different but since that one has less miles on it I would like to leave them together. Forgive me for thinking out loud here but input to improve the idea is welcome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, sorry guys I just realized there was a performance mods and tuning section, im going to try over there. Sorry to clutter the boards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts