SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!

Just found this great website about the best car in the world! :wink:

I´m 21 years old and come from Trollhättan. My father works in the Saab factory and i have been inside the factory several times although i´m not a Saab employee.

I´m currently driving a white -2001 9-3 Turbo Coupe tuned by Maptun! This is my other Saab, the previous one was a -98 9-3 HOT which was crashed... :(

While i was reading your posts i couldn´t help noticing how intrested some of you are in Saab and their cars!

If some of you are intrested in what the factory or Trollhättan looks like, i could always take some pics and post them here? Just ask!

//Zed

·
12,576 Posts
I think a few regulars on here would like to pictures of both Trollhattan the town as well as the assembly plant.

Try not to crash that new 9-3 you have. looks like a good car.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ragtopcav said:
I think a few regulars on here would like to pictures of both Trollhattan the town as well as the assembly plant.

Try not to crash that new 9-3 you have. looks like a good car.
Yeah.... i don´t think my insurance company likes me any more... :lol:

I´ll try to take some pics tomorrow if the weather is ok! :wink:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sounds like you've got connections.. if we all start a fundraiser, would you take the money and use it to bribe Saab into making a new C900? Please??

(oh, welcome to SaabCentral :cheesy:)

·
Registered
740 Posts
GearHead said:
welcome to saabcentral.!I would love to see pics.BTW,see if you can get them to reinvent the classic 900 aero :D
I missed your post. Exactly! K, so now we've got two people backing this..

1) Robert, aka Gearhead
2) Ronan, aka Bassist5
3)
4)
5)

let's go people!!

(What if that actually worked.. how crazy would it be?)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Willy Wonka said:
Welcome aboard. I'm quite interested in the socio relocation caused by expected employemnet changes.
Thank you for the warm welcoming everbody!

Concerning the remaking of the classic 900, there is not much i can do i am afraid... :lol:

Willy Wonka: Are you talking about the social problems caused by Saab firing people or something else?

benji9k: The car is just slightly tuned to 225hp but on the other hand, i have only owned it for 4 days.... :wink:

I will try to take pictures of Saabmonuments today or tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Make sure you take a photo of the bridge as well and also a photo on how close the volvo factory is

I visited Trollhatten several times over the years and it still amazes me how clean and tidy everywhere is

The official factory tour on the little train is certainly something to remember

BTW welcome aboard

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
GearHead said:
welcome to saabcentral.!I would love to see pics.BTW,see if you can get them to reinvent the classic 900 aero :D
I second that one... :cheesy:

-wyeth

·
Registered
5,774 Posts
Welcome Zed

I hope you find all that you are looking for here. I don't know where I'd be without this site and advice from its members.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
14 Participants
sjhudon
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing