SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going!!!

I'm new to this forum and i'm looking for advice, suggestions. Within a few days, i will pick up a new 05 9-3 aero. I have test driven many cars in my search for a new car. Right now im binded to the 9-3 and the acura TL.

But as i have read through this forum. It seems that the 9-3 has a lot of promise.
My question is what performance parts/bolt-ons/software are available for the 9-3 2.0t.
I'm looking to reach 250+horse. I'm sorry if its a stupid question, but for the last 5 years , i have been building VW's. I'm a little out of the loop, lol . This is my current project:1998 VW PASSAT 1.8T: I'm currently working on the body work to get it done by this summer. But the motor/trans overhaul is almost done.

I would appreciate any response,

Thanks guys.

John

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
That's going to look awesome when painted.

Here's a link to BSR's website. They make kits up to stage 5 for the 2.0t that produces 300 hp and 400 nm/tq (it includes PPC Tuning System, Upgraded turbo (exchange), Cable harness, Injectors, BSR 3" downpipe with sports cat,
BSR 2.5" sports exhaust system, Performance air filter, Filter oil).

H&R and Eibach make lowering springs for the 9-3SS; H&R has 40mm springs and a coilover kit too.

Be sure to search the forum, I'm sure you'll find all the answers you're looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts