SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm new to this forum and I'm about to purchase a new 9-3 aero:D(i guess this is where I post general topics about 9-3? or do I have to post it in lounge?). What are some must have options for 9-3 aero? I mean, I don't want navi and such but there's gotta be an option that's good to have when ordering right(i'm def getting the HIDS)? any comments? Also, with the GM discount thinggy, how much money are people paying for 9-3 aero in average? I NEVER had a saab b4 so I'm clueless about this company. Does this car have any serious problems in the past I should be looking into? Does this car need lots of attention like BMW? Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
193 Posts
My aero has the 6 disc in dash CD changer, heated seats, bi-xenons, and sunroof(I believe the touring package has these options...) I don't regret any options that I have, and specifically love the HID's. With the high beams on, it's like driving during the daytime! I also like the rain sensitive wipers-they work flawlessly.
In terms of reliability, you'll never confuse these cars with a Honda or Toyota. Then again, you won't confuse the driving experience with one of these mundane marks either(definitely a good thing!) Earlier model SS's had some difficulties, but the trend seems to be that the bugs have been ironed out with the '05s.
In terms of sale price, I think most seem to get 5-6K off the sticker on a well equipped Aero. I'm not certain that the "GM employee" sale price has really helped lower Saab prices that much(they're already tremendously discounted off the sticker price).
Good luck, and welcome to the forums!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts