SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well been on since july 09 and havent really been on!!

ive a 2005 9-3 ss vector sport 150bhp Tid

i would post pics but dont know how to, im looking ideas on how to make it a bit meaner looking,

i had 19in alloys on for a wile but they are since sold.

any help with uploadin pics would be greatful

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers folks, wheels are sold and waiting on the new set coming! looking a roof spoiler if anyone knows were to get 1??

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Rims look awesome! Cant wait to see the new rims u got though! Welcome btw! :cool:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Those rims are awesome.. Could you tell me what kind they are? Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i didnt have a good enough picture for my mate to do a photoshop of my car with the new wheels so he got a picture online to give me a rough idea of wot it will look like and i thought id post it to let us see it

let me know what us think

·
Registered
821 Posts
thats really intense, moving toward the 'Hella Flush' Side of things, i personally do not like the way 30 degrees of negative camber looks just to get the rim flush with the body, low is good i love very low but to a point.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
whats hella flush mean??

i think the lower the car sits to the ground the nicer it looks!

btw them wheels are wider at the bac aswell

·
Registered
821 Posts
http://www.hellaflush.com/ That is hella flush some of the cars look great but some are way to extreme for me. i do agree low looks great but when your so low that you need you wheel to be sideways such as on page 3 half way down the Y33.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
You don't want wider tires in the rear of a front wheel drive car, you want all the wheels and tires to be the same widths. No staggered set-up.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Sweet 9-3, those alloys rock ! Who makes the SL63s ?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts