SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just got my first Saab a few weeks ago. It’s a 93 Aero 2007. I’m wondering, is every/or most of the parts are all the same for 03-11? I think the 2.8t came out a bit later, might be wrong, I’m looking to change the fuel pump. Also, I got turbo issues, it goes in safe mode everytime I push it a bit too much, everytime I go WOT it drops to safe mode and then there’s just no more power at all to that car without turbo.. I did clean the throttle, it did help a lot but not cleared the problem. and I did also find a bit of oil on the MAF, so my guess would be there’s maybe a leak in the turbo or something?? Could really use some help here, thanks!

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Fuel pump is different from the 2.8.. and watch out that european versions have different fuel pumps as well.
oil on MAF cant be the turbo, what kind of air filter are u using (K&N or similar oiled filter )??
do u have the check engine light ? As there is no such a thing called safe mode without check engine light and that means there are codes stored in the ECU (some codes may not trigger the light) .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts