SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I need new shocks for my convertible. Which brands would you recommend please? It's for daily drive. Bielstein BST HD? or BST Tourism class ok? KYB, Monroe... Which other specific parts to I need to order for installation ?
Thanks
JF

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have an spg suspension and needed front shocks about 6 months ago. I didn't have the money to use the Bilsteins so based on reviews here and elsewhere I installed KYB GR2 shocks. I have driven the car pretty hard on the twisties and they are pretty decent. All around daily driving and no problems.

I will invest in Bilstein HDs when the money is available but keep in mind they are pretty harsh for daily use.

·
Registered
12,942 Posts
I have an spg suspension and needed front shocks about 6 months ago. I didn't have the money to use the Bilsteins so based on reviews here and elsewhere I installed KYB GR2 shocks. I have driven the car pretty hard on the twisties and they are pretty decent. All around daily driving and no problems.

I will invest in Bilstein HDs when the money is available but keep in mind they are pretty harsh for daily use.
Good advice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts