SaabCentral Forums banner

101 - 120 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Managed to snap a pic of this over the weekend. Looks like a '70s-'80s Lamborghini, possibly the Urraco or Jalpa?

·
Super Moderator
19,047 Posts
Pantera?

·
Registered
16,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
I remember when you could actually aspire to find a Pantera and restore it into a nice vintage car... before all the uber-rich decided they were must-have and drove the prices sky high. Same with all the other cool vintage cars, save a few that haven't caught on (yet).

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I remember when you could actually aspire to find a Pantera and restore it into a nice vintage car... before all the uber-rich decided they were must-have and drove the prices sky high. Same with all the other cool vintage cars, save a few that haven't caught on (yet).
Think Sonnets will ever catch on? Haha

·
Registered
16,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Sounded incredible, but I can't see paying +$100K for a car that looks like a lightly sculpted Buick.

(Note that he did NOT park in the handicapped space - that's reserved for BMW's!).

·
Super Moderator
9,275 Posts
Sounded incredible, but I can't see paying +$100K for a car that looks like a lightly sculpted Buick.

(Note that he did NOT park in the handicapped space - that's reserved for BMW's!).
[/IMG]
No, but he/she DID pull way too far forward in the spot, probably resulting in front end scrapeage.

·
Super Moderator
19,047 Posts
sik bern

101 - 120 of 180 Posts