SaabCentral Forums banner

81 - 100 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
17,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #82 (Edited)
Wow, my video was blocked because "Little Red Corevette" was playing on my radio :roll:
Unbelievable... some of these companies are out of control. Prince was always known for being heavy handed with copyright and suing even his own fans. But perhaps he was hyper-sensitive after being screwed out of his name by his record company :) Looks like they've continued the copyright tradition after his death!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)#Copyright_issues

https://copyrightroundup.wordpress.com/tag/little-red-corvette/

EDIT: Hey how about you repost your video with the audio from a cover version of the song! There are a few on Youtube.

·
Registered
5,441 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Was on vacation in Sanibel Island, FL last week. Saw an early 90s Skyline. ;ol; Would never see something like that around here driving around.
You can find two around here. I don't know where the money's coming from with some of these people.

No pics currently, but my daily spotting from my office window include:

* Lexus ISF - 2x a day hearing that V8 pulling out from a side street next to me :D
* "A Team Van" - Once every few days an old faded denim blue GMC van will drive past waving a tiny American flag
* Ferrari 488 - Belongs to a local celeb philanthropist that lives nearby
* Ford GT (2nd gen) - Belongs to same guy
* Ferrari California - Has to have a ton of miles with how often I see it driving
* Base model 4-door JK Wrangler with exhaust - Pentastars sound like ***
* Cammed C5 Z06 - Loud and nasty sounding although apparently parked for the winter
* Loud C6 base - Sounds like SLP Loudmouth exhaust
* Blue Volvo P1800 - Pristine restored classic driven by an old man
* 2008+ Saab 9-3 Aero - My favorite! Lives somewhere in the neighborhoods behind my office.

·
Super Moderator
19,148 Posts
You can find two around here. I don't know where the money's coming from with some of these people.

No pics currently, but my daily spotting from my office window include:

* Lexus ISF - 2x a day hearing that V8 pulling out from a side street next to me :D
* "A Team Van" - Once every few days an old faded denim blue GMC van will drive past waving a tiny American flag
* Ferrari 488 - Belongs to a local celeb philanthropist that lives nearby
* Ford GT (2nd gen) - Belongs to same guy
* Ferrari California - Has to have a ton of miles with how often I see it driving
* Base model 4-door JK Wrangler with exhaust - Pentastars sound like ***
* Cammed C5 Z06 - Loud and nasty sounding although apparently parked for the winter
* Loud C6 base - Sounds like SLP Loudmouth exhaust
* Blue Volvo P1800 - Pristine restored classic driven by an old man
* 2008+ Saab 9-3 Aero - My favorite! Lives somewhere in the neighborhoods behind my office.
Yeah, but you guys got that Wal-Mart money all over....

·
Registered
916 Posts
Yeah, but you guys got that Wal-Mart money all over....
There is a lot of that. But since I work on the south side of town, I see an equal number of hoopties. And trucks. I hear about one semi or equipment truck with a flat tire drive past each day.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Wasn't that long ago Hummers were legitimately aspirational, even if they weren't your style. These days, I wouldn't want to be seen in one. A 6000lb tribute to What Went Wrong.

81 - 100 of 180 Posts