Unbelievable... some of these companies are out of control. Prince was always known for being heavy handed with copyright and suing even his own fans. But perhaps he was hyper-sensitive after being screwed out of his name by his record company Looks like they've continued the copyright tradition after his death!Wow, my video was blocked because "Little Red Corevette" was playing on my radio :roll:
What it may have looked like earlier in its life
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can find two around here. I don't know where the money's coming from with some of these people.Was on vacation in Sanibel Island, FL last week. Saw an early 90s Skyline. ;ol; Would never see something like that around here driving around.
Yeah, but you guys got that Wal-Mart money all over....You can find two around here. I don't know where the money's coming from with some of these people.
No pics currently, but my daily spotting from my office window include:
* Lexus ISF - 2x a day hearing that V8 pulling out from a side street next to me
* "A Team Van" - Once every few days an old faded denim blue GMC van will drive past waving a tiny American flag
* Ferrari 488 - Belongs to a local celeb philanthropist that lives nearby
* Ford GT (2nd gen) - Belongs to same guy
* Ferrari California - Has to have a ton of miles with how often I see it driving
* Base model 4-door JK Wrangler with exhaust - Pentastars sound like ***
* Cammed C5 Z06 - Loud and nasty sounding although apparently parked for the winter
* Loud C6 base - Sounds like SLP Loudmouth exhaust
* Blue Volvo P1800 - Pristine restored classic driven by an old man
* 2008+ Saab 9-3 Aero - My favorite! Lives somewhere in the neighborhoods behind my office.