SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a few years since a "seen on the road" thread. Post your photos, self taken, of course... from the saablime to the ridiculous.

Here's what I call "The Eyelash Car". I'm not sure I understand why it needed eyelashes.

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A Diesel exhaust. On a VW TDI. Note how it keeps the exhaust off the rear of the car and how stylish it is.

·
Super Moderator
31,228 Posts
The horror!!! I cannot un-see that...Why do people do that crap...
Because between MONEY, HP and BRAINS, they can only have 2 of the 3 ............

·
Registered
771 Posts
The horror!!! I cannot un-see that...Why do people do that crap...

He's probably awaiting cusom fender flares or widebody work. There's nothing wrong with it. It's very common in high-end builds, drift and stance world. Expect to see the same Maserati with some even fatter tires, negative camber and looking more or less like this:

·
Super Moderator
18,887 Posts
Shot today, hopefully for a restoration or a hot-rod-ation !

It's hard taking pictures with a phone while driving. Just 1 level easier than texting. :confused:
Mater!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Didn't have time to take a picture, but I saw an older Dodge Charger driving around with a plethora of $19.99 Amazon Especiale LED strip wrapped around the front bumper. Wasn't secured very well and some of it was hanging off. Who knows, maybe they have trouble seeing at night?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
At the dealership night before last

Target parking lot. K & M sticker on the window. Baby seat in the back. Not sure where the owners at in life but hey, ...Whoot 900S
I'm surprised the cops let them drive around with that monkey sticker over their license plate! :cheesy:

·
Registered
606 Posts
A former student of mine saw this outside a hotel in Boston. She emailed it to me with the subject line "yellow car"... she had no idea what it was.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts