·
Registered
86 Posts
I found more than that under the rear seats the day I bought the car :cheesy:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Leather

Very nice looks good and leather is much nicer to sit on, You will use the heated seats more when its a cold day :D

Will you take the coth out of the doors and line them in leather? :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I definatly like your new seats, gives it that extra edge look. One question about your hyperboost valve, i got my new part installed but i was wondering if it was necessary to by all new hosing and wut not... because it is a little loose, and i did not kno if that was bad or not. and another question... what exactly does the valve do? Thanks A lot

Brian

·
Registered
302 Posts
Out of curiosity how much did the whole thing cost you? I'm thinking of switching to black/charcoal leather this summer since I have tan now and don't really like it...

·
Registered
334 Posts
I know some 2 tone MR2s with black leather, I kinda liked it. I'd love to get charcoal Aeros or possibly Viggens (something with some actual bolsters)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WhiteSummer said:
Out of curiosity how much did the whole thing cost you? I'm thinking of switching to black/charcoal leather this summer since I have tan now and don't really like it...
You'd need to change the dash and carpet, plus the door cards, arent they in tan too?:confused:

The seats were £315 GBP (non electric ones) ;)

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great news, the passenger seat no longer sqeaks since being replaced ;)

Sadly the drivers one now does :roll: Ho hum :(

G

·
Chris 9-5 said:
Great news, the passenger seat no longer sqeaks since being replaced ;)

Sadly the drivers one now does :roll: Ho hum :(

I take it you took the oportunity to lube all the springs before you put your new seats in :confused:

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Finn said:
I take it you took the oportunity to lube all the springs before you put your new seats in :confused:
Now that would have been logical wouldnt it ;oops: ;oops:

Maybe its not the seat :eek:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Nice Chris, looks great! Did you get the seats new? I really like the charcol interior and was thinking about changing it for a while from my tan but it would not be worth it since I have been complimented on my interior a lot and I have learned to love its beauty:D

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jedi_master58 said:
Nice Chris, looks great! Did you get the seats new? :D
No they came out of a 2000 car. I wondered about heat etc but I am really pleased with them, its also far easier to slide into and out of the car! :p

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Chris 9-5 said:
You'd need to change the dash and carpet, plus the door cards, arent they in tan too?:confused:
And the B-post trims, seat belts, A-post kick panels, door sill covers and rear window shelf (if it's a saloon/sedan).....:roll:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts