SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Im from New England, Maine specifically. I just picked up a 92 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible. It has 107k miles, it has virtually no rust, and is an automatic transmission, I paid $2k for it, which seemed like a decent deal. The car isn't perfect, I've noticed a few things I need to take care of. 1st the cig lighter isn't working, 2nd the brakes have no play what so ever, I can not press it to the floor and the brake moves about an inch. The ALB light flashes occasionally as well as the brake fluid light flashing, randomly as well. 3rd steering is not great, it has power steeering but doesn't feel like it does, it's just hard to turn, gets somewhat more play when the car has been running. 4th auto transmission is weak, gets into second gear pretty well at around 25mph at 3k RPMS has trouble making 3rd kinda slips into it. Car at 70 mph on highway runs at around 3.5k RPMS is that average or am I running high? 5th there is an electric leak so the battery has to be disabled if it's not being driven every 48 hours.

Anyways despite what seem like minor issues I'm loving it and hope I can fix these issues fairly easily. If anyone has any pointers, let me know!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts