SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I've just become a new Saab convert and thought I'd introduce myself to the forum. I've purchased a new 2007 Metallic Silver 9-3SS 2.0T 60th Anniversary Edition and have been enjoying the car for about 3 weeks now. :D I absolutely love this new car. Its been perfect so far and I'm just starting to think about what modifications I might want to make.

I do have one question that I'm wondering if anyone can answer. I purchased a cargo side net for the trunk, but can't seem to remove a trim piece in order to install it. The instructions that came with the net don't show how this piece is removed (nor that this piece exists). Looking at previous post, it looks like the trim panel in the right side of the trunk as changed in 2007 and there is now a plastic "screw" piece that holds the liner on. Does anyone know how to remove this? I tried pulling on it, but it does not seem to budge (maybe I'm not pulling hard enough, but I wanted to be sure). Attached is an image of the piece.

Thank for any help someone can provide.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Push the center of the rivit in and it will come out easy then before you put the trim piece back in push back out, when you re attach it push the pin in flush again.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Oh yea congradulations on your new purchase and welcome to saab central, and I know you will enjoy your car, I love mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts