SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it has been a long time coming - about three weeks of me waiting for the car to be transported from Melbourne to Perth on a truck/ train but I will be picking up a new-to-me 2004 9-3 Aero Sedan (auto trans) this Thursday!!

Car is silver (seems to be a popular colour in this year) and only has 56,000 kilometres on it.

I've had my current 900 coupe for 5 years now and loved every minute of it, but it was about time I got into a newer and more powerful Saab (looking forward to the onset of "turbo fever"...)

I will post some pictures (and I guess change my profile name once I receive the vehicle).

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all the people for their contribution to this forum (this site was an importance resource for me to research/ study this new model).

47 hours and about 50 minutes and counting down.... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Shaun

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Apologies for the late reply - have been enjoying the new car and haven't taken many pics yet. In a word this car is....AWESOME!!!!

Attached (I hope it worked... is a quick one from my cam phone) when I picked it up at the dealer.

Car has all options apart from sunroof (which is great for me as appreciate the extra bit of headroom) and Xenon headlamps.

Super smooth to drive, corners really flat and no rattles (yet!). The first time I was driving it I kept thinking "when does the turbo kick in?" and then would look down at the dash and see I am 20 kilometres over the speed limit - oops :cheesy:

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
very nice car man! my friend has one identical and shes an awesome car!
Thanks so much - am really enjoying it, am at work now and finding it hard to concentrate. Keep finding excuses to go out to the parking lot and look at it... hmm obsessed much???

I see from your profile you are still looking for your new baby - so be sure to keep us updated with your search!

Shaun

·
Registered
36 Posts
yeah :/

yeah I have a Trans am and I'm from the states so it's knd of hard gettig rid of it with the economy. My neighbors work for Saab and they both own the so I've been around them for awhile and I guess I'm pickiy too haha. But all do when I get one mid spring/Early summer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts