SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pried off the old faded Saab emblem, and the "900 SE" from my 95 900. I then used goo gone and clay bar to make it nice and smooth and replaced with the newer "saab" emblem....So the left side is the new saab emblem, the right side is debaged. I am wondering what I should put there since I am having a hard time finding a chrome "900" Any suggestions? I was also thinking maybe "2.0t" or even putting a 9-3 badge on it....Any thoughts would be nice! thanks!

here is the new saab emblem i was worried i was gonna do it crooked or something but I think i did it right? haha

·
Registered
10,070 Posts
That looks good! I thought about putting the same newer style Saab emblem on my 900, but then the "900" and "Talladega" badges wouldn't match. I ended up taking some plastic polish and polishing off all of the silver paint on the badges. Since my car's black, the all black badges look pretty good, I think.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black badges

Yea, you know...Mine was like that too and I actually liked it! But for some reason I like the chrome.. I still have the old badge just in case I change my mind hehe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts