SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had an email from Graham Strachan of Westcars Saab today telling me they had just received their first 9-3 Sports saloon. His words were "quite impressive - still very much a Saab"

Good news for the future of the marque!

·
Registered
12 Posts
New 9-3 Sport Saloon

I have just had the pleasure of testing a new 9-3 Sport saloon auto 2.0Lpt.

AWESOME :D is 1 word to describe it..

Handling is superb, engine slightly tight (probably due to the newness), auto box - tiptronic - is one of the smoothest gearbox I have ever driven.. Get down to your local dealer and try one it really is excellent.

SAAB dealers are also running a competition for every person who test drives the car. They supply tou with a sketch pad to draw what you first impressions of the car were in the form of a sketch. (along the lines of the first sketch marketing campaign) The winner gets the use of a 9-2 Sport saloon for 12 months - worth a try

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Just had a test drive myself and was immensely impressed. Will post a run-down of the action in my 'How nice?' thread in this forum later this evening...

My advice to any doubters is don't judge it until you've had a go. It WILL surprise you! Light years ahead of the GM (and everyone knows how much I stand up for GMs).

My colleague and I gave it a serious throwing around on the fast A and A roads in Derbyshire and it handled everything like we weren't even trying :eek: :eek: .

Stay tuned for the full run down...

Mark P

1 - 3 of 3 Posts