SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone just wanted to say hello. I bought my Arctic Silver 9-2x Aero Monday of last week from Saab of Santa Ana. Anyone else in Southern California??? I am really enjoying my car so far, it's great. I initially wanted to buy a WRX wagon but when I heard about the 9-2x and the $7000 I couldn't let that deal get by. With my trade in I am only financing $8800 out the door. My 9-2x is your standard no options car, I wanted the least amount to pay out the door. I do have on order armrest extension, rear cupholder and trunk tray. Soon to get is a short throw shifter, Gauge pack that will replace the clock, WRX STi springs, window tint and 3M bumper film. I will do other stuff later but after I get some miles on the car. I don't want to completely void my Warranty. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend. :cheesy:

Here are a few pics....

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL935/3246778/6786705/97695419.jpg

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL935/3246778/6786705/97695442.jpg

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL935/3246778/6786705/97695485.jpg

Rudi

·
Registered
277 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to Saab Central. Post some more pics once you start modding.

·
Registered
9,874 Posts
Welcome to Saab Central ... and congrats on the "new member of the family"!:cheesy:

Nice going ... posting pics on the first go 'round!;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
sweet, I'm driving my 9-2x from NY to Palmdale, CA in July. We should organize a SoCal 9-2x meet or something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
rdy4flt said:
Hi Everyone just wanted to say hello. I bought my Arctic Silver 9-2x Aero Monday of last week from Saab of Santa Ana. Anyone else in Southern California???

Rudi
Hey Rudy -- I'm in Costa Mesa and just purchased my Black 9-2x from the same place as you.

Hope to see your silver aero around on the 55 fwy sometime. ;)

While I'm posting, can anyone help me out here? It's a really dumb question but here goes: I was putting away my lugnut toolbar thing (as you can see I'm a real mechanic :p) inside of the spare tire and when I tried to get the top of the trunk bed lining on, it won't sit flush anymore? I made sure the white styrofoam insulation piece went back in flush but the carpeted lining isn't sitting flush...the left side sticks up a few cm's while the right side lays flush (and yes, the stoopid thing sat flush before I decided to move the lugnut tool inside the spare tire.) <--I assume that this is an okay place to put the tools since there doesn't seem to be room anywhere else and definitely not in the space where the actual jack is placed.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey Rudi,

Congrats on getting you 92x...
I think you e-mailed me when you were researching buying your car...
Im glad you got one and got a good deal....And that we have another So. Cal. 9-2x.
Cheers,

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scottgf said:
Hey Rudi,

Congrats on getting you 92x...
I think you e-mailed me when you were researching buying your car...
Im glad you got one and got a good deal....And that we have another So. Cal. 9-2x.
Cheers,

Yeah I did, through NASOIC. How is it going? I haven't seen any other 9-2x's on the road, I see WRX wagons and sedans but no Saabaru's. I feel so unique. :cheesy:

Rudi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Heya Rudi - I'm in Oceanside (north San Diego county), lets meet up for lunch or something. I bought my Aero from Saab of Mission Viejo, which is the same ownership...

PM me and I'll send you my contact info.

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts