SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frist off I got a good deal. The guy that own it Blown a oil line and the engine was shot. He could not repair it and gave it to the towing company. Lucky me. All the towing company charge me was for the parts to get it running like new.

The only thing I dont like it is a Automatic

Questions

1 Is there a Online Manual? So I can understand the 50 Plus controls on this car.

2 what do the Tools everyone talking about for the radio. So you can get the number off so I can call Saab and get the radio working.

3 Keys and remote. Looking to get dulicates I am wondering a general cost.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Atol said:
Frist off I got a good deal. The guy that own it Blown a oil line and the engine was shot. He could not repair it and gave it to the towing company. Lucky me. All the towing company charge me was for the parts to get it running like new.

The only thing I dont like it is a Automatic

Questions

1 Is there a Online Manual? So I can understand the 50 Plus controls on this car.Its my understanding that there is, but you will have to search for the source.

2 what do the Tools everyone talking about for the radio. So you can get the number off so I can call Saab and get the radio working.This depends on the quality of the dealer, some are "good", others - not so good. Drop in, give the dealer rep the VIN and see what happens..I made the extraction tool from a heavy coat hanger, this was easy..

3 Keys and remote. Looking to get dulicates I am wondering a general cost.
Again, the good dealer is a prerequisite, and you will find this to be rather expensive.
A shame the PO(previous owner) is "out of the picture"..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.