SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hi just bought a 2007 Saab aero and going to pick it up on friday.

The car is amazing from the test drives I'ves done and I got a good deal on the sticker price.

I'll post pics up by next week of my new toy.:cheesy:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I've been driving an Audi A4 1.8T quattro 2000 for 3 years and juste got fed up with the money pit so I started shopping

I went and saw the following cars
-BMW 328
-Audi A3
-Lexus 350
-Infinity G35
-Subaru WRX

all of these wich are either end year clearences or new 2008

they are all great cars but service was important to (BMW/Audi/Lexus= **** in my area)

the infinity was to expensive because it was the sport model(I wanted Manual tranny)
Subaru is just another Jap built car nice but no thanks

so I went to Saab witch is co located with saturn here in quebec (didn't have a good feeling about that with GM involed)

talked to the sales man wich made me feel right at home and he was very enthousiastic about his product and very knowlegable wich was very refreshing compared to other places

got a good deal and loved the test drive loved the car and the power so picked it up

p.s. it's my first Saab

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
michaLcoughliN said:
mmmm Subaru WRX STI <33 now thats a nice car..

As well as the G35. I love those cars.
the STI is nice but well over priced for what you get in my opinion (in canada)

starts at 55000$

I got the saab for 42000$ taxes in because it was a 2007 model and it was a demo(only has 455km) plus I get an army discount

the infinity is reel nice but out of my leaugue paiment wise

·
Banned
631 Posts
well a used STI isnt bad. the price is kinda up there but look at what your getting.

A stock beast. Its a friggin ralley car. Ide love to have one personally.

But for the 55k . You can get an 06 corvette. with <10 000km on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I'm going to enjoy the v6 turbo in the saab and the fact that it's warrentied and all but true it is a nice car but everyone has there preferences.

·
Registered
14 Posts
quelle couleur ta voiture? - what color is your Aero? Transplanted Quebecois here...I just picked one up also, well about 2 months ago-

2007 Aero 2.8 - Jet Black fully loaded except Nav - have a Garmin Zumo - Love the dual exhaust and the brushed metal accents inside.

Very happy with it - show us some pics.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a laser red fully loaded aero minus Nav and I just picked up a garmin nuvi 250.

I don't have any pics yet as I'm taking delivery on it friday at 18:00.

I'll have time to take pics on the weekend.

Proline tu restes dans quel coin asteur?

·
Registered
14 Posts
aero2.8T said:
It's a laser red fully loaded aero minus Nav and I just picked up a garmin nuvi 250.

I don't have any pics yet as I'm taking delivery on it friday at 18:00.

I'll have time to take pics on the weekend.

Proline tu restes dans quel coin asteur?
I am in Connecticut - Mon beau freres reste a Pintendre - I try to get up there at least once a year. Laser red - nice - when you tet drove it did you try the steering wheel shifter, if yes, did you like it better than the stick?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the one I'm picking up is a 6 speed manual trans

as far as I know you can't shift from the steering wheel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well finaly got the car will be taking pics of it today if the rain starts or tomoroe at my saab dealer's event and posting later on

the car is great so far and got to love the v6 sounds really nice :cheesy: :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts