SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pick up a 03 Saab 9-3 Linear a few days ago. Still getting used to the car but Loving every minute! If anyone has some small upgrades to start off with please let me know. Taking pics today to post.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I just pick up a 03 Saab 9-3 Linear a few days ago. Still getting used to the car but Loving every minute! If anyone has some small upgrades to start off with please let me know. Taking pics today to post.
If it didnt come with HID's there are some great HID kits that people have put on their cars. Give her a nice polish, paint your rims if they look bad. If you are talking about performance their is nothing small you can do that will add any HP, You can do the DIY intake which will give you more of that "blow off" sound but it doesnt add any power. Other than that, start saving money for a tune.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
That's a good link by Saabstory. If you aren't mechanically inclined maybe go for an Optiflow filter by BSR. Check out www.genuinesaab.com for some performance stuff. Search around the mods section and you'll find a ton.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts