SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

Long time lurker - have been a Saab fan since the day I went out in my friend's dad's trip in a 1978 turbo!

No Saabs in the garage at the moment but looking for a low mileage 9-5 or 9-3 from the UK.

·
Registered
480 Posts
That looks great - unfortunately, I'm in the North, so need to look around Lincs, Yorks, area. What I can't work out is some of the daft pricing though! it's all over the shop
Part of the fun is the train journey! I'm not far from you (Sheffield) but haven't really put a limit on distance. So far I haven't wasted my time with a complete clanger. Peterborough for the 9-3, Derby and Accrington for the 9-5s, further for Lexus and Volvo.

Prices do vary but it depends what you're after. 9-3? 9-5? Age? Petrol or diesel?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Part of the fun is the train journey! I'm not far from you (Sheffield) but haven't really put a limit on distance. So far I haven't wasted my time with a complete clanger. Peterborough for the 9-3, Derby and Accrington for the 9-5s, further for Lexus and Volvo.

Prices do vary but it depends what you're after. 9-3? 9-5? Age? Petrol or diesel?

I don’t mind the journey. I just don’t have the time with 2 jobs at the moment.
Ideally it would be a 9-5, 2004 onwards, less than 80k. Diesel probably makes most sense, but I will look at Petrol if I can get 35mpg + on a run. Aero preferably but will look at VS.

Most likely it’ll be a9-3 though As there are more around. Prefer the 2008 onwards but not ruling anything out (well maybe laser red, which looks a bit pale!).

If I can’t find what I want I might go for a dirt cheap higher mileage car as I’m mainly on the motorway these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts