1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-3 TurboX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Hi everyone!

My name is Trystan and I'm a new owner of a 2008 Saab 9-3 TurboX.

At the time of purchase it clocked 176,905 miles and, I hope not to jinx myself by saying this, it feels very solid mechanically. Exterior wise is a little rough, but it's first owner seems to have loved it well, having come with a front end paint protection film attached. I wonder if it's owner is on this forum or previously was on this forum?

It is my first car, lucky me, and I got it from a gentleman in Riverside, CA, about 1 month ago. He was the second owner and put in just over 1,000 miles as his weekend driver.

I greatly anticipate owning this car and am glad there's a community of enthusiasts surrounding these cars. Cheers all!

P.S. it came with the European plate. Personally not a fan of this touch.
Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
P.S. it came with the European plate. Personally not a fan of this touch.
Neither is CHP. Enjoy the car. I'm in the process of moving to LA now. PPF is always great to have...If I ever respray my car I'm definitely going with it on the bumper, hood fenders, & mirror covers. For now...the rock chips will stay.

Reactions: 7ry.6hen

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-3 TurboX
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Neither is CHP. Enjoy the car. I'm in the process of moving to LA now. PPF is always great to have...If I ever respray my car I'm definitely going with it on the bumper, hood fenders, & mirror covers. For now...the rock chips will stay.
Yeah, I'm not exactly sure which owner applied the paint protection film on this car but it's had its fair share of use. Despite the film, the car has many large rock chips through the film too, so I assume the film is pretty old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts