SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been sitting in my garage for almost a 3 weeks...finally got to use a buddies garage and tools to get it done. Took a little more than 2 hours with d***ing around and such. Rides SUPER SMOOTH. Lot more stiff than stock, Totally worth it (worth it either way, 1 coil spring was broken and the other was falling out of the strut :eek:) Still need an alignment and need to swap my black wheels and brand new tires on from my other Saab, that will be within the next couple of days. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Where are the pictures??? HARRY UP!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are the pictures??? HARRY UP!
I'm sorry!! Lol I've been working overtime the past few days and have been really busy. Tonight I'm painting my calipers so I'll deff put some pics up. Sorry for the wait :/

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
....and he's dead. Great, see you took too long. Another saaber down.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hold your horses people...lol and someone get that guy CPR while Im outside, I just got home from work, pics will be up ASAP

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
u should put your lower grill back on, looks like someone knocked its teeth out like that

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea theyre not bad for 16's, I had them on my 03 before and the silver on black just made them look a bit smaller. The shiny tires and black gloss kinda hides the size a little bit.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Car looks fantastic. I think you should get an Aero front lip though.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Great job man, I"m reallly glad it turned out the way it did, especially since in my trunk right now I have: 1) koni yellows 2) vogtland 35mm springs.

Oh and additional weight from: 3) akebono ceramic pads 4) ATE Superblue 5) strut mounts 6) strut top bearings 7) aero rear sway bar with poly bushings 8) HD front sway bar links

It would have really piiissed me off if I ended up not liking the stance, I'm so ready to put this stuff in!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Oh and I forgot about the goodridge steel lines, they're ready to go too.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts